Sunday, March 8, 2009

Avery & Riley have finally arrived!

I can not believe it! they have finally arrived.....It was everything I had dreamt it would be.










Jo and Mark are on cloud nine and the rest of the family is not far behind; These two sweet little spirits have touched Mark's heart the way I knew they would.( He left for an hour to take a shower at home and said he could not stand being away - the sign of a man that is truly in love)




Jo, who has quickly and naturally grasped her role as 'mother of twins'is amazing, so relaxed and confident in handling and caring for these precious bundles.

My favourite story is the one Mark tells, Avery was not settling well after being fed and Riley held her hand and she calmed instantly. (don't tell me they do not come down to Earth with their own little personalities.....) They are already best friends!
I will be forever grateful to them for being a part of this wonderful experience
Good Luck with your new little family Mark & Jo, you will do GREAT! xoxoxo

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

Congratulations to them. How exciting.