Thursday, March 20, 2008

Council of a great man........


I have just been introduced to this new world of 'blogging'..... with the intent of listening to the council of a great man...Pres. Eyring. " I wrote down a few lines every day for years. I never missed a day no matter how tired I was or how early I would have to start the next day. Before I would write, I would ponder this question: “Have I seen the hand of God reaching out to touch us or our children or our family today?” As I kept at it, something began to happen. As I would cast my mind over the day, I would see evidence of what God had done for one of us that I had not recognized in the busy moments of the day. As that happened, and it happened often, I realized that trying to remember had allowed God to show me what He had done. " His experience has helped me to understand the importance of recording my everyday 'Miracles' however great or small, In the hopes that one day my children will grow and recognize the hand of God in their own lives

What a great opportunity for us...let the games begin..........




2 comments:

Canamerican said...

As I have been studying this too, I have realized that blogging is what that is too! I have been writing down in a separate journal those things but what I have in my blog is the same thing too! Welcome to the world of Computer Journals! Much easier to share with your family! xoxo

mommy's thoughts! said...

Such a great way to share all your thoughts with the family. I'm so glad you decided to start a blog. Can't wait to read some more.