Friday, June 11, 2010

Once Upon a Tea Cup

A TEA PARTY FOR 38











We had a wonderful day, A few of my girl friends picked me up and brought me to a new little restaurant - Once upon a Tea Cup. It was so nice to celebrate with friends.
A day of laughter and sunshine...Memories captured by http://www.spiritualbirthphotography.com/ Thanks Vanessa you are awesome!
Here are some fun quotes about birthdays and growing older! enjoy

“Youth is happy because it has the ability to see beauty. Anyone who keeps the ability to see beauty never grows old.”
- Franz Kafka


“I remember when the candle shop burned down. Everyone stood around singing “Happy Birthday”."
- Author Unknown


“There are three hundred and sixty-four days when you might get un-birthday presents ... and only one for birthday presents, you know. “
- Author Unknown


“At times is it seems that I am living my life backward, and that at the approach of old age my real youth will begin. My soul was born covered with wrinkles-wrinkles that my ancestors and parents most assiduously put there and that I had the greatest trouble removing,...”
- Andre Gide


“The best birthdays of all are those that haven't arrived yet.”
- Author Unknown


“The day which we fear as our last is but the birthday of eternity.”
- Author Unknown


“For all the advances in medicine, there is still no cure for the common birthday.”
- Author Unknown


“Your birthday is a special time to celebrate the gift of 'you' to the world.”
- Author Unknown


“I want to be an artist
To paint pictures just for you,
So when each birthday comes around,
I can send you quite a few.”
- Anonymous


“The secret to eternal youth is arrested development.”
- Alice Roosevelt Longworth


“It is utterly false and cruelly arbitrary to put all the play and learning into childhood, all the work into middle age, and all the regrets into old age.”
- Margaret Mead


“There was a star danced, and under that was I born.”
- William Shakespeare

No comments: