Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Liam Patrick Stevens

I know I am sorry I have not been great at keeping on top of this blogging thing....actually it is the whole computer thing lately I have lost interest in
( I wonder if when phones first came out, some pioneer women somewhere said the same thing?)
Anyway I digress...
We have had wonderful news Ian's sister Melissa and her wonderful husband have given birth to a bouncing baby boy....OH HE IS SO HANDSOME!.....Liam Patrick Stevens arrived just in time for Thanksgiving!
Take a look ...






He is one of the lucky ones he has been sent to a family who will love him and care for him ...I am excited to watch this sweet boy grow and develop ... I also love observing his mom watching him xoxo so grateful for little miracles and how they change our perspective of this world!

No comments: